.delete their dreams (your dark dream)

Объявление

На форуме в который раз сменился дизайн. Пользуйтесь временем, когда у Мисаки фонтаном плещет вдохновение для дизайна. Обсудить новое творение нашей главной админки вы можете здесь. Всякие причиндалы кидать в Мису не надо, она хорошо бегает :D Но все же хотелось бы услышать ваши отзывы. В самом низу таблицы находится все касательно игры.

Администрацию сие проекта составляют:
Misaki Ayudzava
Stephanie
Renard
Xerxes Break
Alex Rou
Olivia
> свободные вакансии;

Ряды партнеров:
Persefona College ONI Naruto:Svobod LiFe.   art personal [wonderland];

Уже давно стартовал отыгрыш первой сюжетной линии первого квеста. Просьба участников договариваться в состыковках. Играть могут все те, кто заполнил анкету, или кто прошел по акции. Кто все никак не может осилить анкету, обратитесь в данную тему за помощью.

в и г р е
2.06.3789 | 12:35 | День
Описание погоды.
[-Луклендс: +21 градус по Цельсию. Идет непереставая ливень. Дует холодный северный ветер. Переменная облачность. 745 мм ртутного столба. Обещается потепление и солнечне дни
Ролевая игра стартует. Играем пока с теми, кто есть. Новоприбывшие - подтягиваются.

ПЕРЕНАПРЯВЛЯЕМСЯ на ROLKI.RUSFF.RU. Если хотите помочь в восстановлении этой ролевой, то напишите в лс. Я была бы очень рада увидеть кого-нибудь из состава игроков. ICQ: 461050489

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » .delete their dreams (your dark dream) » ;знакомство » LarryFew

LarryFew

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

I have learn a few excellent stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you set to create this kind of wonderful informative website.

It's not my first time to pay a visit this website, i am visiting this website dailly and take nice facts from here all the time.

What's up, of course this piece of writing is genuinely good and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging. thanks.

When someone writes an paragraph he/she keeps the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it. So that's why this article is perfect. Thanks!

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any suggestions?

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

Greetings! Very useful advice within this post! It's the little changes that will make the most important changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Aw, this was a really good post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a very good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and don't seem to get anything done.

I simply couldn't depart your site before suggesting that I actually loved the standard information an individual supply for your guests? Is gonna be again frequently in order to check up on new posts

Yes! Finally something about %keyword1%.

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Вы здесь » .delete their dreams (your dark dream) » ;знакомство » LarryFew